Call DiPietro Heating Cooling Plumbing, for:
- New boilers & furnaces (all brands, gas, oil or electric)
- Heating system tune up, service, inspection, and cleaning
- Emergency same day heating system replacement
- Hot water heater repair or replacement
- Home plumbing needs
At DiPietro our experts are on call for you 24 x 7 x 365.
Stay Warm, Efficiently and Affordably
Whether it’s furnaces or boilers (gas, oil or electric), DiPietro will keep you and your home warm and comfortable all winter long.
We are 3rd generation HVAC professionals. Our highly trained service technicians and fleet of fully stocked service vehicles are on call for you 24 x 7 x 365. When it’s time for a new heating system our professional comfort advisers will design an efficient, affordable, heating system sized specifically for your home. >Read about our extensive six step design and installation process.
Is It Time to Replace Your Heating System?
If your heating system is more than 10 years old, replacing it with a high efficiency ENERGY STAR® rated system could save up to 30% in energy costs per year.
Heating Systems in New England Run 2,500 hours a Year
Every year your heating system will start and stop every few minutes for 2,500 hours. If your car were to turn on/off that often you’d burn out the starter very quickly. Heating systems are built to be reliable over years and years of stopping and starting. During a tune-up our expert technicians can predict when various components of your system need replacements.
At DiPietro, we’re experts in heating systems. We work with the top manufacturers to give our customers the very best options for safe, affordable heating systems. We work with you every step of the way from designing the right size system for your home and your lifestyle to flawless installation and operation.
Making it Affordable*
There are a variety of flexible options for financing your new heating system.
We will walk you through all of the rebate and financing options offered by the manufacturers, by Mass Save, and by local banks. You can get 0% financing (qualified buyers) on new heating systems.
*0% financing is available with approved credit on new heating systems through the Mass Save program.
Customer Service & Flexibility
At DiPietro Heating Cooling Plumbing we work with your time constraints. We know it’s hard to juggle a service call or preventative maintenance visit. We set up appointments convenient for you — and call you when we are within 30 minutes of arriving. So, you can keep on with your life.
Customer satisfaction is #1. From our service technicians right up to Joe DiPietro, the President of the company, we will earn your business!
Call us with questions. Whether you need service or a new heating system, we’re always “on call” for you. Contact us now at 978-372-4111.
Ideas to Save Money
Here are some easy and inexpensive ways to bring energy costs down:
1. Be sure your heating and/or cooling systems are inspected and tuned up annually. Smooth operation in a blizzard or heat wave can be ensured by keeping up with preventative maintenance.
2. If you have ductwork, be sure it’s sealed properly and insulated against heat and cold.
3. Insulated drapes can help block the heat of summer and cold of winter.
4. A well insulated home brings energy costs down. Contact Revise Energy, a DiPietro company, for a no-cost energy assessment that will analyze the insulation in your home.
5. Be sure appliances are Energy Star rated. Anything more than 10 years old could be replaced for lower energy consumption models.
Customer satisfaction is #1.
DiPietro Heating Cooling Plumbing
Call Us First at 978-372-4111.
EMERGENCY SERVICE WHEN YOU NEED US.
ANY DAY.24 HOURS. 7 DAYS A WEEK.