Problem with Your Furnace or Boiler?
Whether it’s a furnace or a boiler, DiPietro Heating Cooling Plumbing is on call for you 24/7/365 to get and keep your home warm and comfortable, even on the coldest or snowiest of days. You can trust DiPietro.
- We service all brands of oil burners, gas and electric furnaces, and gas boilers
- Emergency service available 24/7
- 35+ fully equipped and fully stocked fleet of service vehicles
- Expert customer service representatives
- Highly trained, certified technicians who have passed thorough background checks
- Fully licensed and insured.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We are just a click or phone call away.
We will quickly diagnose the trouble and fully explain your options and costs for heating system repair. For furnace repairs or boiler repairs, gas, oil or electric, we’re on call for you!
If your heating system is beyond repair, we’ll step you through how to select a new system. We have partnered with top national manufacturers to give you the best possible pricing, offer rebates, and even get 0%0% Financing with approved credit through the Mass Save program
Call DiPietro: Peace of mind with 24-hour emergency service.
Our Expertise Begins at “Hello”
Have you ever called to have anything serviced and before you got to talk with someone who can actually help you, you had to talk to the answering service, or a machine?
At DiPietro, our office staff – the people who answer the phones from 7a – 5p are highly knowledgeable and experienced. They really understand customer needs. They know the right questions to ask and often can help you understand what’s going on with your systems during that initial phone call. They will ask the RIGHT questions so that the RIGHT service technician will be dispatched to solve your problem.
24/7 Service. Today and Every Day.
In this part of the country losing your heat on a bitterly cold day isn’t just uncomfortable, it’s dangerous. We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter what.
In case of an emergency after hours, on weekends or holidays, we can be contacted through our website OR directly to our on-call center. The call center will ask basic questions about the nature of the emergency and have a technician call to follow up and provide an estimated time when he will arrive. Our crews are prepared for those very hot or very cold days when trouble hits.
DiPietro Across Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Inspection, cleaning, and service of all types of heating systems, including heat pumps, furnaces, boilers
- New boilers & furnaces (all brands, oil, electric, and gas)
- Same day emergency replacement for heating or cooling systems
- Geothermal installations
- Maintenance Programs to keep your HVAC systems operating at peak efficiency
- 0% Financing available with approved credit through the Mass Save program.
Whether it’s an oil burner, a gas boiler, gas furnace or electric, whether it’s forced hot air or forced hot water you need to keep your heating and cooling systems in tip top shape with scheduled maintenance. Regular maintenance results in more reliable operation, higher operating efficiency, and lower energy and repair bills.
Our seasonal preventative maintenance check-ups include a 25-point inspection and tune up. We recommend tune-up for your heating system BEFORE heating season begins. Our maintenance appointment includes:
- Inspect components for operation and safety
- Change filters for optimum performance and air quality
- Test your system and all components
- Identify current or potential problems to fix now
- Energy analysis for aging systems
- Protect your rights to manufacturer warranty claims
DiPietro is BBB Accredited
As a certified BBB Accredited Business, a company must meet rigorous standards. DiPietro Heating & Cooling has earned an A+ from the BBB!
The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, which are eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
Anatomy of A Service Call
In this 200+ year old home the aging furnace stopped working in the beginning of the cold NE winter!
As you’ll see when DiPietro arrived on the scene, we discovered that the entire combustion chamber had disintegrated with age. It was NOT pretty.
Would the entire furnace need to be replaced? Or, could we save it? Our HIGHLY trained service technician WAS able to completely rebuild the combustion chamber. It was an hours-long project, but it saved the home owner thousands of dollars!
We recommend every home have a preventative maintenance agreement in place. Our 21 Point Maintenance agreement includes annually cleaning and inspecting every piece of the heating system. If the owner of this furnace had one, we may have been able to minimize costs by diagnosing the problem before it became an emergency.