Top 6 Reasons Not to DIY
Everyone knows someone who went to a big box store, bought a heating system off the shelf and installed it themselves. It’s a bad idea! Why?
- DIY voids ALL manufacturer’s warranties.
- Were all the proper permits pulled and was the system inspected?
- Who fixes it when it breaks down?
- Has it been tested for carbon monoxide emissions?
- Is the associated plumbing, electrical, and chimney up to code?
- Has it been vented properly and required signage added?
At DiPietro our technicians and installers maintain state of the art skills for problem-free installations. Our comfort advisers have the expertise and skill to assess each home’s unique requirements. We ensure that everyone is up to date on NEW and emerging technologies and techniques for maximum efficiency. Licensing is an important check mark in ensuring that your heating, cooling, plumbing or electrical contractor has the training and experience to perform work in your home safely. At DiPietro we maintain approximately 150 licenses. Some of those include:
-Master Sheet Metal
-Oil Burner Technician
-Multiple Journeyman Licenses
>Click here to learn more about the DiPietro Six Step HVAC Assessment™