Why Call DiPietro ?
DiPietro Heating Cooling Plumbing is on call for you 24/7/365 to keep your home cool and comfortable. We can install, service and repair your central air conditioning or ductless system so you can beat the heat. With a solid five-star reputation and satisfaction guarantee, Call DiPietro first when your A/C needs service, repair or replacement.
- Service area: Greater Boston and North into Southern NH
- Fully equipped service vehicles make AC repairs & installation faster
- Highly trained, certified and professional staff are able to diagnose and fix the problem efficiently or determine the correct size for a new A/C system
- For your safety all of our technicians have passed thorough background checks
- We can quickly diagnose the trouble with your air conditioning and fully explain your options for repair.
- For your comfort and safety our air conditioning service is on call for you 24/7, even on the hottest days!
If your air conditioning system is beyond repair we’ll help you evaluate a new system. We partner with top national manufacturers like Carrier and Mistubishi to give you the best possible pricing, track any available rebates, and even get 0% financing (with approved credit) through the Mass Save program.
Call DiPietro: Peace of mind with 24-hour emergency service.
Watch us work:
Don’t Wait for It to Break!
Have your A/C system cleaned & inspected! Just like your car your A/C system needs an annual inspection and tune up. For energy efficiency and continuous operation your system needs new filters.
Keep your air conditioning unit in tip top shape with scheduled maintenance. Regular maintenance results in more reliable operation, higher operating efficiency, and lower energy and repair bills.
Our seasonal preventative maintenance check-ups include a 25-point air conditioning inspection and tune up. We recommend a check-up before turning your air conditioning system on in the spring and a fall check-up for your heating system. Our air conditioning maintenance tune up includes:
- Inspect components for operation and safety
- Change A/C filters for improved efficiency and air quality
- Test your system
- Identify current or potential problems to fix now
- Energy analysis for aging systems
- Protect your rights to manufacturer warranty claims
When you are part of our Maintenance Program, DiPietro will automatically remind you when it’s time to service your equipment every season.
“In the height of a recent heat wave, my AC ceased working. I was recovering with a broken foot, and was housebound (and suffering in the heat). I called my regular guy, and he couldn’t get to me for a week. Another company I called said that the earliest they could get to me would be in three days. I called DiPietro, and the pleasant woman who manned the phones, said that she would get a service person to me that day. He showed up as promised, and got my AC working. I now have a new HVAC service provider! I take my hat off to them for responding in a way that will build their business, rather than lose customers.” From Yelp, summer 2014.